Diet Meals

Here are some good diet meals you can use to help speed up your weight loss. If you don't know already, diet is the FASTEST way to lose weight. Way faster than exercising. These meals are tasty and will fill you up. Take the next 2 minutes to see what this article can do for your weight loss.

Diet Meals

\"diet Meal\"

1. 3 scrambled eggs with chopped onions and 1/2 can of black beans

This is the perfect breakfast as far as I'm concerned. In fact, I eat it almost everyday. So I actually do what I recommend. Why is this meal so great? It's high in protein and fiber. You need this because it'll keep you full longer than breakfasts that have a ton of carbs in them. One thing before I go to the next one, be sure to cook the black beans for about 5 meals. Don't eat them right out of the can.

2. 4 ounces chicken breast with 1/2 can of black beans on a bed of lettuce

Again, this is a high protein dish. I call it a "protein salad". Fills you up. Oh, another thing I left out about protein. It does 2 important things that are powerful for weight loss. It suppresses your appetite while speeding up your metabolism. THAT'S BIG! Remember it even if you don't use these meals.

3. Lean beef with broccoli

This makes for a good dinner. Broccoli is most definitely a SUPERFOOD. I know a lot of people have a hard time eating broccoli by itself. If you're 1 of them, I recommend either drizzling a little BBQ sauce on it or some sour cream.

Want to lose weight? Well then, try eating these 3 diet meals.

Diet Meals

If you're SICK and TIRED of getting the same old boring weight loss advice... you know, like "Eat more fruits and vegetables, drink 8 glasses of water, jog, and Blah Blah Blah", then...

Click http://www.weightlossguide4women.com to get your FREE EBOOK "How SPINNING Around Like a Child TRIPLES your Weight Loss". A strange, but true, way to LOSE 10 Pounds in 2 Weeks. I'm giving away this ebook today and tomorrow ONLY to anyone who visits my website! So get it before tomorrow night.

If you're truly serious about losing weight, then go to the link below to get your free ebook now. If you don't Lose 10 Pounds... I'd be QUITE surprised! http://www.weightlossguide4women.com

Jennifer Jolan

No comments:

Post a Comment